This group contains seven National Park boundary fill area with an outline layers which are comprised of all the polygons that represent areas set aside for recreation, under the jurisdiction of the Federal Government (Parks Canada) in Alberta at various scales for display purposes.
The National Park dataset provides users with GIS ready polygonal representation of all National Parks in the province of Alberta, and is suitable for indexing or analysis purposes.
National Parks are lands dedicated to the people of Canada for their benefit, education and enjoyment. Lands are maintained and made use of so as to leave them unimpaired for the enjoyment of future generations.
This group is not visible out beyond 1:27,733,946.
Within this group the National Park boundary fill area with an outline layers dsplay symbology are controlled using various scale ranges.
1) National Park 1 - scale range 1:27,733,946 to 1:6,933,487
2) National Park 2 - scale range 1:6,933,486 to 1:3,466,743
3) National Park 3 - scale range 1:3,466,742 to 1:1,733,372
4) National Park 4 - scale range 1:1,733,371 to 1:866,686
5) National Park 5 - scale range 1:866,685 to 1:433,343
6) National Park 6 - scale range 1:433,342 to 1:216,672
7) National Park 7 - not visible out beyond 1:216,671
Data Use Limitations
Use of the information will be governed by the terms of the Open Government Licence - Alberta
Copyright Government of Alberta
Default Visibility: true
Supported Query Formats:
Supports Advanced Queries:
Can Modify Layer:
Can Scale Symbols:
Use Standardized Queries:
Advanced Query Capabilities:
Spatial Reference: 102184
Supports Statistics: false
Supports OrderBy: false
Supports Distinct: false
Supports Pagination: false
Supports TrueCurve: false
Supports Returning Query Extent: true
Supports Query With Distance: true
Supports Sql Expression: false
Supports Query With ResultType: false
Supports Returning Geometry Centroid: false
HTML Popup Type:
Type ID Field: